Subscriber Data Management Market to Reach Nearly $18.82 Billion at a CAGR of 18.4% by 2030 | Reports and data
Subscriber Data Management Market – USD 4.14 billion in 2021, CAGR of 18.4%, the need to reduce operational expenses and enable cross-network consolidation
NEW YORK, NY, USA, September 21, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — Key factors driving the rise of this market are the need to reduce operational expenses (OpEx) and enable cross-network consolidation.
The Subscriber Data Management (SDM) Market is expected to grow from USD 4.14 billion in 2021 to USD 18.82 billion by 2030, at a CAGR of 18.4%. The major factors fueling the growth of the market are reduction in operational expenditure (OpEx), surge in subscriber demand for long-term evolution (LTE) and voice over LTE (VoLTE), implementation of the Internet Protocol Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) and the movement of the phone. Enterprise (Telco’s) to Network Functions Virtualization (NFV).
Growth in the number of smartphone users and devices, adoption of IP systems, and growing demand for LTE and VoLTE technologies are the major drivers for the growth of the subscriber data management market.
However, data privacy issues and complex architecture are an impediment to market growth.
The major players of the subscriber data management solution provider are Ericsson (Stockholm), Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Company (USA), Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. (China), Nokia Corporation (Espoo, Finland), Oracle Corporation (USA), Amdocs Inc. (USA), Cisco Systems, Inc. (USA), Computaris International Ltd. (UK), Openwave Mobility, Inc. (US), Procera Networks, Inc. (US), Redknee Solutions, Inc. (Canada), and ZTE Corporation (China).
Get a sample report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1145
Other key findings from the report suggest
• The subscriber data management (SDM) market is expected to grow from USD 1.97 billion in 2018 to USD 363.5 million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 17.6%. The major factors fueling the growth of the market are reduction in operational expenditure (OpEx), surge in subscriber demand for long-term evolution (LTE) and voice over LTE (VoLTE), implementation of the Internet Protocol Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) and the movement of the phone. Enterprise (Telco’s) to Network Functions Virtualization (NFV).
• Subscriber data federation segment in Solutions Type is expected to grow at the highest CAGR with revenue of USD 1.2 billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 31% from 2019 to 2026, while that policy management is expected to have the largest market size in 2018 in the subscriber data management market. The demand for subscriber data federation is increasing as it provides telecom operators with an assembled perspective of information from various data repositories and also provides assimilation between dissimilar systems or applications by providing transaction control, manipulation data schemas and transformation.
• Mobile networks are expected to grow at the highest CAGR at a rate of 39% from 2019 to 2026 in the network segment and are also expected to have the largest market size with revenues of USD 1.92 billion. The penetration of mobile subscribers worldwide is increasing exorbitantly, which is increasing the market for mobile networks. Mobile networks are expected to grow at a rapid rate due to the increasing demand for mobile connectivity in places lacking terrestrial infrastructure
• North America is expected to hold the largest market share during the forecast period. The adoption of VoLTE and the rise of cloud-based monetization systems are the key drivers for the growth of SDM in this region. The main reason for the high growth rate of APAC is the huge population, which has led to a large pool of subscribers for telecommunications companies.
To understand how our Subscriber Data Management Marketplace can make a difference to your business strategy: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/subscriber-data-management-market
Segments covered in the report:
Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
Subscriber data repository
Subscription policy management
Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
On the site
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
Voice over IP
Video over IP
Global Subscriber Data Management Market, By Region (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
Middle East and Africa
Request Report Customization @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1145
The market report includes major points in TOC:
• Overview of the subscriber data management (SDM) market
• Global economic impact on the industry
• Global market competition by manufacturers
• Global Production, Revenue (Value) by Region
• Global supply (production), consumption, export, import by regions
• Global Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
• Global market analysis by application
• Analysis of manufacturing costs
• Industrial chain, supply strategy and downstream buyers
• Analysis of the marketing strategy, distributors/traders
• Analysis of market effect factors
• Subscriber Data Management (SDM) Market Forecast
In conclusion, all aspects of the Subscriber Data Management (SDM) Market are quantitatively as well qualitatively assessed to study the Global as well as regional market comparatively. This market study presents critical information and factual data about the market providing an overall statistical study of this market based on market drivers, limitations and its future prospects.
Visit our featured blogs:
The Incredible Methods That Work for Top 10 Video Management Software (VMS) in 2022 – https://www.reportsanddata.com/blog/worlds-top-companies-in-the-global-video-management-software-vms
How the 10 Best Field Service Management Software Systems in 2022 are Driving Amazing Customers: https://www.reportsanddata.com/blog/top-companies-in-the-global-field-service-management-software-system